Box/Field hybrid for the next generation player
Next Level lacrosse camps are the best in the Indianapolis area for first-time players as well as experienced players to develop their knowledge, confidence and skills. Our experienced coaches work to develop players skills and tactics, integrating scrimmaging with practical drills. Every player is sure to learn something new, and have an opportunity to practice their skills. Teaching is at our core and because of that, we have a high instructor-to-player ratio which allows players to get lots of repetitions and personalized instruction. We ensure all players leave our camp knowing the fundamentals of each skill set and have the foundation on which they can build upon.
Ages: Grades 3-12.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
What to bring: All players will need all their gear which includes their stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, mouth piece, athletic cup and a full water bottle.
- Jeremy Biggs / Red Wolves Head Coach and Director of The Hoosier Lacrosse Academy
- Alex Carelson / NCAA Division II Florida Institute of Technology
- Drew Bogan / Park Tudor Head Varsity Coach / DIII Franklin & Marshall Col. – Illinois High School Coach of the Year 2001
- Rick Atkins / Noblesville Youth Coach
- Ken Levinberg / Founder of the Hoosier Lacrosse Academy
- Brett Mahoney / Park Tudor Assistant Coach / Indiana University
- Elizabeth Reasoner / DIII Monmouth College
- And others…
Summer Camp Locations3 Locations! Registration info coming soon!
- Umbrella Offense (1-2-3)
- Individual Defense
- Off Ball Play
- Checks and Holds
- Stick work
- Fast/Slow break offense & defense
- Faceoff & wing-play
Breakdown by positions
- Attack: stick protection, dodges, riding, spacing, fast breaks, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Midfield: shooting on run, mid dodges, mid defense, faceoffs & wing-play, slide & recover, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Defense: 1 v 1 defense, slides & recover, clearing, fast/slow break defense, how to double team, pick & roll defense.
- Goalie: footwork, stance, technique, clearing, slide communication