BOX/FIELD HYBRID CAMPS FOR THE NEXT LEVEL PLAYER
Next Level lacrosse camps are the best in the Indianapolis area for first-time players as well as experienced players to develop their knowledge, confidence and skills. Our experienced coaches work to develop players skills and tactics, integrating scrimmaging with practical drills. Every player is sure to learn something new, and have an opportunity to practice their skills. Teaching is at our core and because of that, we have a high instructor-to-player ratio which allows players to get lots of repetitions and personalized instruction. We ensure all players leave our camp knowing the fundamentals of each skill set and have the foundation on which they can build upon.
Ages: Grades 3-12.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
What to bring: All players will need the following gear: stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, mouth piece, athletic cup and a full water bottle.
Breakdown by positions
- Attack: stick protection, dodges, riding, spacing, fast breaks, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Midfield: shooting on run, mid dodges, mid defense, faceoffs & wing-play, slide & recover, off-ball movement & rotations.
- Defense: 1 v 1 defense, slides & recover, clearing, fast/slow break defense, how to double team, pick & roll defense.
- Goalie: footwork, stance, technique, clearing, slide communication
- Jeremy Biggs / Red Wolves Head Coach and Director of Origins Lacrosse Club
- Alex Carlson / NCAA Division II Florida Institute of Technology
- Drew Bogan / Park Tudor Head Varsity Coach / DIII Franklin & Marshall Col. – Illinois High School Coach of the Year 2001
- Rick Atkins / Noblesville Youth Coach
- Ken Levinberg / Red Wolves Head Coach and Director of Origins Lacrosse Club
- Brett Mahoney / Park Tudor Assistant Coach / Indiana University
- Elizabeth Reasoner / DIII Monmouth College
- And others..
- Umbrella Offense (1-2-3)
- Individual Defense
- Off Ball Play
- 2 Man Game
- Checks and Holds
- Stick Work
- Catapult Passing
- Proper Fundamentals
- Fast/Slow Break Offense & Defense
- Faceoff & Wing-play
- Much More…