Following unprecedented success for players and teams, box lacrosse has moved from being the hot trend in training to being the new standard. The number of reps, the speed of play, and the demands on an athlete of playing in a much smaller space exponentially increase stick skills and produce ruthless goal scorers. The Hoosier Lacrosse Academy is proud to be in it’s 4th year of offering a new and improved travel box program as the Red wolves.
Playing on a box travel team provides the same benefits of playing on a field travel team (exposure to new coaches, new teammates, advanced competition, and traveling to new places) and supercharges your stick skills and ability to play in traffic. What is new for this year is that we are taking this program to the next level. With the guidance of USBOXLA we have aligned our program with the best resource available. More resources equals better coaching and a better product!
Boys teams that we plan to run:
- Boys – High School
- Boys – Grades 7/8
- Jeremy Biggs – HLA Director
- Ken Levinberg – HLA Founder
- Drew Bogan – Park Tudor Head Coach
- Cam Vanhouten – North Central
* Subject to changes and additions
Practices: We will host 2 training camps/practices to get ready for the tournaments in addition to our regular box league.
- December 2, 2017 @ The Barn, Indianapolis, IN
- January 13, 2018 @ The Barn, Indianapolis, IN
High School Tournaments:
- November 25 or December 2, 2017 – Training Camp, The Barn, Indianapolis, IN
- December 9-10, 2017 – Pipeline Box Tournament, Louisville, KY
- January 20-21, 2018 – Battle @ The Barn, Ft. Wayne, IN
Cost will be $500 for the 2 tournaments, practices, uniorms and coaching. Fees do not cover hotels and travel related expenses.